Wednesday, December 7, 2011

...

I am aware that it has been several weeks since I have last posted my progress on this blog. I'm not here to fish for apologies or even understanding but to inform the public and my teacher as to my progress on my project. I feel that I am far behind upon my project and that I am indeed behind the schedule that I had made for myself. Recent events since the thanksgiving weekend have not been ideal. It is not to say that I haven't had free time or that work has been especially difficult. However, i have been afforded so little free time in the past month that I have been unable to keep a schedule due to personal outside influences. Where as I have 30 minutes in a day to relax within the past 3 weeks and work hasn't been difficult, just plentiful and long, I have not been able to practice at all. Especially with current affairs, being sick halfway through a week into the end of a weekend, with extra work from absence that must be completed with time allocated for studies, my schedule has shifted and there hasn't gone a day where I haven't been somewhere, even if small, doing a task for hours on end.

With the issues I've had from the few weeks that have passed, I have fallen far behind in my efforts to practice. I will attempt to use this next weekend to the best of my abilities to practice and hone what I have been able to learn so far on playing the guitar. Wish me luck, I shall try my best and fill my time now that i have caught up and am free for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment